In accordance with Y. Berger & Co. AB ‘s professional responsibility, Y. Berger & Co. AB respects your privacy and ensures that your information is treated with the confidentiality and respect that the situation necessitates. This policy is addressed to you, that Y. Berger & Co. AB has a relationship with through business either as an existing, former or potential customer, supplier, or partner; that has participated in events, visited our websites, or we have otherwise been in contact with. The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, EU2016 / 679). Read more below about how Y. Berger & Co. AB treats your personal data.
Personal data responsibility
Berger & Co. AB, corporate identity number 556768-4005 is responsible for processing the personal data that you provide to us or that we collect about you. We are responsible for ensuring that personal data is handled in accordance with applicable legislation.
Where do you turn if you have questions?
If you have questions about how Y. Berger & Co. AB processes your personal information, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
What constitutes personal information?
Personal information is any data that can be linked, directly or indirectly, with other data to a living person. This includes direct information such as names and contact details.
What information do we collect?
When you are in contact with us at Y. Berger & Co. AB we may collect and process information about you. Personal information that we may collect:
- Basic information such as your name, workplace, position, work title and language.
- Contact information such as address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Information that Y. Berger & Co. AB can use to contact you.
- Payment information.
- Technical information such as information about your visit to our website.
- Information that you provide in connection with meetings or events.
- Photographs that may be taken Y. Berger & Co. AB seminars and events
From where do we collect information about you?
Berger & Co. AB collects information about you and others:
- When Y. Berger & Co. AB initiates contact with a new potential customer or supplier.
- When Y. Berger & Co. AB starts a business relationship.
- Through our website.
- Via e-mail sent to and from Y. Berger & Co. AB
- When you provide us with the information through contact with us via meetings, conversations, social media, events or by filling in online forms.
- Seeking job vacancies or registering your interest in employment with us.
Personal data is collected so that we can communicate with you, for administration and for marketing activities, and for developing and improving communication. We may also use your personal information for direct marketing or for other information that may be of interest to you.
Registry extracts and corrections
You have the right to obtain a registry extract of which personal information about you is held at Y. Berger & Co. AB. If you believe that a data point about you is incorrect or misleading, Y. Berger & Co. AB will rectify the datapoint as soon as possible after the written request received.
Right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”)
You have the right, under certain circumstances, to have your personal data deleted if: handling is no longer necessary, you revoke your consent, or the handling/processing is done in an illegal manner. According to the Accounting Act, Y. Berger & Co. AB is obligated to archive documents. During that time, Y. Berger & Co. AB cannot comply with a request for deletion of personal data that is associated with said documents.
If you have questions about the processing of personal data by Y. Berger & Co. AB, you are welcome to contact us. If you are not satisfied with how Y. Berger & Co. AB processes your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority (DPA), which is the Swedish supervisory authority.
Berger & Co. AB
Ingela Gathenhielmsgata 3
421 30 Västra Frölunda
Telephone: +46 31 490940
Last updated: April 3rd 2019